Trainee Traffic Management Operative
Due to ongoing contracts Ventbrook Ltd are looking to recruit Trainee Traffic Management Operatives on a permanent full time contract.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be working alongside qualified Traffic Management Operatives assisting with the safe installation and removal of temporary traffic management in accordance with Chapter 8.
Other duties will include:
- Ensure the safety of yourself, the workforce, public, or any other person affected by your duties and responsibilities
- Complete all relevant paperwork that is required
- Take responsibility for vehicles and equipment in your charge
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Please note there will be requirements to occasionally work away – accommodation will be provided
No previous experience is required however an understanding of traffic management is desirable.
A full UK driving licence is essential
You will have strong communication skills, have a strong geographical knowledge of the North West and be a team player.
This is a great opportunity to join the company during this expansion period, in return we offer competitive rates of pay, ongoing training, opportunities for overtime and 28 days holidays